Thursday, April 8, 2010

the next 4 years

As I am writing this post I am sitting in the bed of my dorm room at boarding school. I have called this place my home for the past two years for better or worse; but as i sit here pondering the last two years of my life and thinking about the next four, I cant help but freak out a little.
Deciding what college I go to is probably the most important decision I have made in my life so far; sure moving 2000 miles away from home when i was 16 was a big deal, but not one that I have to live with for nearly as long. I worry that I will waste copious amounts of money, that I'll hate the program, that I wont make friends. But I guess it is a leap that we all have to take.
So now I will take a few deep breaths, a hot shower, and then go onto the Christian Louboutin website where I can obsess about something that's a little more frivolous.
xoxox

1 comment:

  1. I know picking out a college is one of the scariest decisions that you'll ever have to make, but I also know that no matter where you end up, you will make the most of it and it will take you to the stars just like you deserve.

    Muwah!
    Hillary

    ReplyDelete